Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Hissy

Dear Hissy:

You may be a 3 ft tall purple blow-up alien, but my son has really taken to you! We walked through the mall with you and catered to your every whim. Ayden gladly pulled the magic imaginary toilet out of his pockets and allowed you bathroom assess wherever we were. We apologized profusely to the people we tripped up in the process of stopping abruptly. Once in the car we accomodated you with a tissue since you so desperately needed one. Mimi even gave Ayden some disappearing gum for you at your request. Your alien abilities included aging in the reverse, because you started at six and within an hour you were two. WOW!! We really need to find a way to collect that magical power and disburse it.

Anywho....I just want to ask you one favor. No more standing in the way while we are training dragons, please. I don't know if I can bear an alien funeral this week. We already had to take you to the hospital for bandaging, with duct tape might I add. Bottomline is that you are Ayden's friend and you are required to hang around for awhile. I promise to not make you eat any chicken, since I know that is your biggest dislike. See ya later!!
















1 comment:

dorway said...

Any imaginary help with washing the car!!?? Y'all R 2 cute!!

Love Grt Grnds