He started his day off wearing his "I'm 5 Today" badge (provided by Mimi). A trip to McDonald's to get one of his favorite breakfasts, which is the sausage mcgriddle, started his day out right. Believe it or not they gave him free breakfast and a happy meal toy, because obviously it was his birthday (per the badge)!! Then he went to school and he and his friends had sherbet and cheese-its (the ABC kind) for snack (provided by Mommy, of course). Then we were off to the "Little Five" party....which included Ayden's dinner of choice; egg sandwiches, bacon, biscuits, pancakes, and a great big Dinosaur cookie. At least it wasn't spaghetti and popcorn this time :) Then we were off to presents: Humongasaur, Spider Monkey lego kit, PlayMobil camper, hovercraft, Spiderman umbrella, Spongebob DS game, drawing pad, and to top it all off the winner of the night was the Silly Putty. I remember playing with silly putty when I was little--LOVED IT!
We had a great day in celebration Ayden's "Little Five"!!


1 comment:
He is Dy - no - mite!!!
Looks like great fun....
Love Grt Grnds
Post a Comment