That is a knocking on my shower door......
Ayden: "Judge, Judge, Judge, Judge?"
Me: "UMMM...Yes!"
Ayden: "HURRY...hurry; someone has got a little girl!"
Me: "Who's got the girl?"
Ayden: "I don't know, but I gave you the fingerprints."
Me: "Hmmmm...what was I thinking?"
Ayden: "You need to study dhem fast."
Me: "Can the judge at least dry off first?"
Ayden: "No, hurry! Da girl is in da hospital."
Me: "OH, NO!..... Is she a patient?"
Ayden: "No, judge. She is a waiter."
Me: "What is a waiter?"
Ayden: "You know da ones dhat wait for the doctor."
Me: "ohhhhh"
Ayden: "Dhis is what da riminal looks like."
Me: "Yes, we better find that guy....he is kinda scary looking."
Ayden: "Judge, I know...he is the spider guy riminal."
Please let the judge and deputy know if you spot this spider guy on the street. The word is he is on the loose and we have got to lock him up, because we are all in danger. We really don't need these "riminals" to keep making "waiters" for the local doctors......we just can't handle that. As for us we are continuing on our search and we may not be watching "Riminal Minds" anymore!
1 comment:
How am I supposed to go to bed laughing so much!!!??
With laughs Grt Grnds
Post a Comment