I am not a complainer.
Maybe it is because I hear it all day, every day from my own daily contacts...that I am too kind to put anyone else through it.
Or maybe it is because I am so sick of hearing high pitched whiny voices that I would rather stick needles in my ears than listen to more.
Or maybe its because I am a grown, mature woman.
Kinda.
But................I do have one complaint.
Just one.
I would like to give a lesson in Cart Courtesy.
When you go to a store and must use a cart, please be prepared to follow the Cart Courtesy Rules.
*Walk down one side of the aisle...preferably the right. Do not push your cart down the middle of the aisle and expect everyone else to stop and practically knock over shelves to get by.
*If you must stop to browse, make sure that your cart is over to the one side so there is plenty of room for other cart-users to get by. If, by chance, you forget, that is ok. But when you see someone approaching, be courteous and move your cart. Do not stand there browsing at the soaps pretending you do not see or hear the other people waiting to get by.
*An apology would be nice too. Just sayin'.
*Do not cut other people off because you are in a hurry to browse the laundry detergent section. Do not cut people off ever.
*If you are purchasing a large item, place it at the bottom of the cart rather than upright in the cart so it restricts you from seeing in front of the cart. I don't appreciate Cart Crashes in Aisle 11.
*And last but not least, do not put your large children in the cart and allow them to stand up while you push it.
FYI, it is dangerous and my arm really hurts from catching your child as he tipped it over.
Thank-you-very-much!
1 comment:
This extends to people riding electric carts on ships as well...oh well
Love grt Grnds
Post a Comment