How can I say what is too much for words?
A rainbow cannot fit into my heart.
Perhaps we should be musical as birds
Perched singing of our love with practiced art.
You cannot taste my happiness, or feel
A little of the chill of your caress.
No word or metaphor can make it real,
Nor song contain the truth I would express.
In my love there are mountains miles high,
Valleys rainbow carpeted, and wide
Enough for clear, still lakes to steal the sky ...
R-R-R-R!!! I cannot tell you what's inside!
So you must turn to what you feel for me,
And read therein my tender rhapsody.
Reach deep, my love, and I will be there, too:
You have me in your heart, as I have you.
A rainbow cannot fit into my heart.
Perhaps we should be musical as birds
Perched singing of our love with practiced art.
You cannot taste my happiness, or feel
A little of the chill of your caress.
No word or metaphor can make it real,
Nor song contain the truth I would express.
In my love there are mountains miles high,
Valleys rainbow carpeted, and wide
Enough for clear, still lakes to steal the sky ...
R-R-R-R!!! I cannot tell you what's inside!
So you must turn to what you feel for me,
And read therein my tender rhapsody.
Reach deep, my love, and I will be there, too:
You have me in your heart, as I have you.
Married couples who love each other tell each other a thousand things without talking.
- Chinese Proverb

"Love is long-suffering and kind. Love is not jealous, it does not brag, does not get puffed up,does not behave indecently, does not look for its own interests, does not become provoked.
It does not keep account of the injury. It does not rejoice over unrighteousness, but rejoices with the truth. It bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
Love never fails."
1 Cor. 13:4-8
Happy 10th Anniversary, Chris!
1 comment:
WOW !!!! Time goes by so swiftly.
10 years of wonderful memories from sharing life with someone else. Of course in the last almost 5 years, Ayden added even more delight to your lives.
Congradulations and may God continue to Bless each of you each one and together.
We love you all three. Grt Grnds
Post a Comment