Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Vacation to "staycation"




So, our prescheduled vacation has changed to a staycation. However, we are making the best of our family time anyway. It really is the first time together we have had as a family for an extended period of time. Ayden loves the idea of lounging in PJs most of the day, so maybe we will do that one day this week. Today we did a lot of running around; who knows what tomorrow will bring?
Anywho...the most important thing that happened today was my educational lesson.
Ayden: Mommy, did you know dhere are aliens?
Mommy: No Ayden, aliens are not real!
Ayden: Why Mommy...yes dhey are. Dhey live on the moon.
Mommy: Hmmmm...
Ayden: Mommy, dhey live on the moon in dhose hole...ummm....craters.
Mommy: I don't think so Ayden.
Ayden: Mommy, I very think dhey are real.
Mommy: Oh!
Ayden: Mommy, you do know the moon is made of white cheese...don't you?
Oh, and by the way who ever mails out the Toys R Us biggest toys of the season book should be made to carry one per child to their personal residence. My days have been filled with "I very need this....and I very need that. Oh, and Makayla very needs that. Oh, and Jacob and me very need this." Thanks marketers Ayden really needed help on his holiday choices!

1 comment:

dorway said...

Petting ZOOs and I gotta haves are fun!! Trampoline bouncing is fun too and the whole family can join in.

Sounds happy Love y'all Grt Grnds