Sunday, September 27, 2009

Snakes, snails, and puppy dog tails....come take a walk with ME!

hmmmmmm....

let's examine the title of this post....

SNAKES, (yes, again)
Snails (otherwise known as "penilapedes" by Ayden)
and puppy dog tails (this would be Max)
Come Take A Walk With ME!

So, apparently Ayden and I are snake magnets. Let's forget the snails for now, because they are not a problem. Well, I don't wanna touch them, but I can deal with them. My big problem is SNAKES! I really don't know how many more I can take. Yes, that is Max in the picture and yes, he is the puppy dog wagging his tail. Wagging his tail AT A SNAKE!!!! How, worthless is that....the snake hissed and he ran away. Mesmerized for a moment, but not very interested at all. Way to go Max, I feel really safe now....I already knew that you didn't bark and now you just want to smell snakes. "C'mon dude, c'mon!!"




I have now decided I need to hire a snake charmer as my bodyguard. But, truthfully I need a pied piper of sorts. Believe me, Elmer Fudd here did absolutely, positively no good! Now, not only do I know the snake was directly in my front yard but now he is MIA! HELP!!???
YIKES!!



1 comment:

dorway said...

That snake is ok..they eat mice and those kind of critters. A
diamond shaped head and rattlers, and two extra nostrils..means go away from it, don't run, you might fall. Chris' picture is the ans for a poisonous snake..grt the gun!!!

Love ya Grt Grnds