Sunday, August 9, 2009

Saturated Sunday, Part II






Did you know that wiggling your toes is supposed to help you relax? I read this in a magazine yesterday and find it quite interesting. I think I am going to wiggle my toes all day and see if it makes my stress disappear. Do you think it will work? Maybe you should try it too?
Anywho...as you can tell Ayden, Dakota (Josh's sister's son), and Aunt Jana had loads of fun this weekend. Nothing beats a day in the water with friends and family! Even though the boys would have had a blast with water not included.



While we try to teach our children all about life, our children teach us what life is all about.
~~Angela Schwindt







I hope all of you have sunny, warm days in your near future, with barefoot romping in the yard!

1 comment:

dorway said...

Part II or not...they are still wet and smiling...Auntie got in on the game too!!

Keep having fun..not stress!!!

Love we'uns