Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy "3", "It's ME"!!






























Happy 3rd to my oh, so lovable nephew, Jacob! Jacob loved popping up from around corners and screaming "Hey, it's ME!". (As depicted above) The kids had a great time! Rain never gets in the way of our parade..... but, does anyone have a towel or two?































Dear Bad driver,

Thanks for giving me time to paint my toenails, clean out my purse, and compose the first few chapters of my memoirs this afternoon. Who knew I accomplish so much in the (normally) 20 minute commute from my house to work? I appreciate your attention to detail (the stop sign had a chance to actually wave hello, you sat at it so long). I applaud your courtesy (although abruptly stopping in an intersection to let someone in, is not particularly safe). I commend your bravery (however, in the future, you might consider signaling before you cut off a semi). And, you are quite possibly the most law abiding citizen in my county; you never even came close to the speed limit (I bet you get extra points for that one). Congratulations. Keep up the good work!

XOXO,

Mommy

1 comment:

dorway said...

Too much...FUN...!! Everyone looks so happy!!

Love y'all Grt Grnds