Thursday, June 25, 2009

What question will you ask?

OK...so I always like to ask Ayden what he learning about at school. Here is a sample of our conversation for the past week...everyday:

Me: Ayden, what did you learn about at school today?
Ayden: Bunny Rabbits
Me: Oh! What about bunny rabbits?
Ayden: Bunny Rabbits
Me: Well, what do bunny rabbits do?
Ayden: Bunny Rabbits
Me: What do bunny rabbits eat?
Ayden: Bunny Rabbits
Me: Where do bunny rabbits live?
Ayden: Bunny Rabbits
Me: What color are bunny rabbits?
Ayden: Bunny Rabbits
Me: Did you only learn about bunny rabbits?
Ayden: Bunny Rabbits
Me: Seriously, do you know any other words today?
Ayden: Bunny Rabbits!
Are you sensing a theme here? I guess I will have to ask the teacher what they are learning about from here on out since the only answer I can seem to get is (you will never guess)... BUNNY RABBITS!
This picture........................

reminds me of one of my all-time favorites!Wow, that seems like just yesterday!

1 comment:

dorway said...

WOW!!!!

Love ya 4 years older