Thursday, June 4, 2009

Sticks, rocks, and creatures here we come ~~

A treasure to a little boy does not consist of money, gems or jewelry. He will find far greater pleasure in the wonder of a rock, pebble, stick or beetle.
~ Author Unknown
How do you catch a unique rabbit?
Unique up on it!

How Do You Catch A Tame Rabbit?
Tame Way, Unique Up On It.

What games do ants play with elephants?
Squash!

What do you call a 100 year old ant?
An antique!




What do you get if you cross a tarantula with a rose?
I'm not sure, but I wouldn't try smelling it!

All joking aside that is the biggest spider I have ever seen! And yes, it is a black widow (or a black ninnow as Ayden calls it)!

1 comment:

dorway said...

I SPIDED an ant hill but not with the TAME rabbit. Y'all R 2 cute!!!

Love y'as !! Grt Grnds