Eliminated: Salesman of Any Kind
Mommy: It’s time to get ready for bed. Do you want to throw the ball one more time?
Ayden: How about five more times?
Mommy: Three more.
Ayden: Four more!
Mommy: Two more.
Ayden: No; how about one more time!
Mommy: Deal.
(This conversation repeats itself throughout the day, at least five more times.)
Eliminated: Politician
Ayden: I was right and you were wrong!
Mommy: It’s not very nice to say that.
Ayden, smiling big: I was right and you were betend (pretend) right!
Eliminated: Bird Watcher
(outside the room where Chris was sleeping)
Mommy: Ayden let’s whisper so Daddy doesn’t wake up.
Ayden: Okay.
Mommy: Wanna go in the living room?
Ayden: Yeah. MOMMY, WASN’T THAT FUNNY THAT WE WERE WHISPERING??!!
Eliminated: Marathon Runner
(this took place when seeing our creepy, scaly, critter with eaddy, beaddy eyes)
Mommy: Ayden, I need you to run fast to the house.
Ayden: What, Mommy?
Mommy: (my eyes affixed to the ground) Please…RUN.
Ayden (still with hesitation, finally spots what I see and decided to run)
Eliminated: Dental Hygenist
Mommy: Ayden, why do you have Mommy’s toothbrush?
Ayden: To brush away my sugarbugs
Mommy: Why can’t you use your own toothbrush?
Ayden: Mommy, yours is better.
(might I mention here that I did use the same toothbrush, yes me, Mrs. Germaphobe. After all I did give birth to him, but maybe I should get a new one today. I am a little concerned at what possible other places my toothbrush may have visited.)
Ayden: I was right and you were wrong!
Mommy: It’s not very nice to say that.
Ayden, smiling big: I was right and you were betend (pretend) right!
Eliminated: Bird Watcher
(outside the room where Chris was sleeping)
Mommy: Ayden let’s whisper so Daddy doesn’t wake up.
Ayden: Okay.
Mommy: Wanna go in the living room?
Ayden: Yeah. MOMMY, WASN’T THAT FUNNY THAT WE WERE WHISPERING??!!
Eliminated: Marathon Runner
(this took place when seeing our creepy, scaly, critter with eaddy, beaddy eyes)
Mommy: Ayden, I need you to run fast to the house.
Ayden: What, Mommy?
Mommy: (my eyes affixed to the ground) Please…RUN.
Ayden (still with hesitation, finally spots what I see and decided to run)
Eliminated: Dental Hygenist
Mommy: Ayden, why do you have Mommy’s toothbrush?
Ayden: To brush away my sugarbugs
Mommy: Why can’t you use your own toothbrush?
Ayden: Mommy, yours is better.
(might I mention here that I did use the same toothbrush, yes me, Mrs. Germaphobe. After all I did give birth to him, but maybe I should get a new one today. I am a little concerned at what possible other places my toothbrush may have visited.)
Eliminated: Performing Artist
Ayden: Mommy, I cried for you tonight 'for I went on the stage. And, and I was goin' to tfrow up!
(That just makes you all warm and fuzzy inside, doesn't it?)





1 comment:
One graduation down...more to come...all too quickly!! What a life that is portrayed here!! It's much more than just fun, there is an underlying depth made with love and respect for each other. Keep it going.
Love Grt Grnds
Post a Comment