Sunday, May 3, 2009
Beach Weekend (Take #1)
I really don't know where to begin, but we had a great time.....except for the "thirty mph" wind. Ayden loves the beach and definitely is one of the biggest beach bums I know. We built castles...and destroyed them...chased dangerous birds....hid from the biting crabs...dug up sand fiddlers...ran up and down the ramp...dug holes to China (got blisters from that)....got sunburn (yes, me...I was the only one)...got buried in the sand....pier fishing....surf fishing....flying kites...did puzzles...watched movies...Ayden fell off the bed...Ayden had his first sand in his crack and it "itch.ed"...lots of grilling...and much, much laughter. We had loads of fun and can't wait to do it again! 
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
WOW !!!!
This weekend was not only good for the little one: GrandMa, Mommie, Daddy, Auntie, Unkie..everyone GOT AWAY!!...Take 1/2/3 are great!!
Love y'as HAPPY 4 U
Grt Grnds
Post a Comment