Sunday, April 12, 2009

More Easter!









Yes, that is a fishing line! And you guessed it....Chris went fishing for Easter egg hungry bunnies this morning. I thought it was cruel...until Ayden busted out laughing and decided to try it himself.
We had a great day...full of family, fun, eggs, food, and much more! It only took Ayden five minutes to fall asleep this evening, so I took this time to share. I hope you guys enjoy and I hope each and every one of you had a day full of blessings! As for me...I am pooped too, so I am off to join Ayden in the land of slumber as soon as this posts.

1 comment:

dorway said...

It is so good to see all of you sharing and visiting. The kids get a great benifit of FAMILY and belonging.

I'll try the fishing egg next year!!

Love Grt Grndsdorway@charter.net