So, we had a wonderful visit last night with some friends. It felt great to have a house full of company with lots of laughter filling the rooms. Then....guess what?....."we had to wait a minute" and there was even more giggles!
We had a great time...'wait a minute' I think I've already said that. Who is that crazy woman standing on her head :) Can't wait to do it again..and I mean hang out.
3 comments:
We had a great time...'wait a minute' I think I've already said that. Who is that crazy woman standing on her head :) Can't wait to do it again..and I mean hang out.
Looks like fun to us!!
That little girl has grown up to be a MOMMA too. Wow, you gals are getting old...not me !!
We love y'as...Grt Grnds
Looks like fun to us!!
That little girl has grown up to be a MOMMA too. Wow, you gals are getting old...not me !!
We love y'as...Grt Grnds
Post a Comment