OK....as we grow older you would think the excitement behind seeing snow would go away. But, guess what....it doesn't. The weatherman said this AM between tonight and all day tomorrow we should see (90% chance) 4-8+ inches of snow. I know, I know...big deal (that is only for the people who see it all the time)! I have to say, I am so ecstatic I can't hardly bear it. This, maybe, will be my first time seeing "real" snow with Ayden. He may even get to go out and play in it if it accumulates. Yeeeeeeaaaaaa!
Onto a few stories from the past week...
-- Ayden and I watch American Idol -- this week he decided after seeing the crazy people that get up on that stage that he should just go to American Idol himself. He is intending upon singing his ABC's. Honestly, he is much better than some of those people they show on air.
--There are quite a few stores liquidating locally. As nearing the parking lot of one of them on Saturday, a guy pulled out in front of me without even stopping at his stop sign. OK...so I wasn't very happy, but I promise all I said was hey, man you have a stop sign aren't you going to stop. Well, Ayden got a little more verbal. "Hey, man....I hope you are ready for your whooping"! Really, who knows where he gets this stuff?
--Ayden still loves peek-a-boo...well, kinda! He and I will hide behind our arms and then peek out (typically at the same time) and make a face. He will laugh and laugh and laugh. Saturday during our usual game....Ayden just looks up at me and says in the midst of giggles, "Whoa....your killing me!"
--OH and I can't forget his new favorite saying, "Dang It!". There is one individual person who taught him these words...who says them quite frequently. Hmmmm....thanks! The said person shall remain nameless, although they know who they are! Ha Ha! I guess it could be much worse.


1 comment:
Anticipation...the root of excitement. Enjoy the snow!!
Love Grt Gnds
Post a Comment