Sunday, August 10, 2008

Boogie Fever?!


OK...so all this dancing has started boogie fever. No really, come about 6pm I noticed Ayden was acting a little lethargic and wanted me to hold him. In turn that means he doesn't feel well. Fever it is....nothing else thus far, which always makes it interesting because all you can do is sit and wonder what is next. A dose of Motrin and he is off to sleep....and I am just waiting. Maybe it is just a touch of this cold I have. EEEEEEKKK!

Ayden enjoys watching the Olympics. He is amazed at the gymnasts and synchrodivers, as am I. It is amazing what these people can do. Just exactly how do you will yourself to jump in the air and try to do handsprings, back flips, round offs, etc? I know I am a chicken, but come on! How do they vault their bodies into these airborne positions? How can you not be scared to death to try it the first time? Better yet, how can you be a parent of these kids and not scream everytime they perform? Talk about having a cow....literally!



Anyways, please keep Ayden in your prayers as we battle this boogie fever! Have a great week....we are on shower countdown mode now (less than a week to go). Oh, and might I mention the invitations are in the mail.................... Enjoy!


1 comment:

dorway said...

Only in Mommas arms is there total security, peace and love.

Thanx...Momma