Monday, July 28, 2008

Ribbett, Ribbett !!!!!

Frogs' legs are one of the better-known delicacies of French and Chinese cuisine. A type of frog called the edible frog is most often used for this dish. They are often said to "taste like chicken" because of their mild flavor, with a texture most similar to chicken wings.

Tree Frog

By now, you are all wondering where I am going with this headline. So, here it is! Ayden ate frog legs this past weekend and loved them. No, it wasn't me who fed them to him. Granddaddy Rod and Uncle Jonathan are the culprits. Chris was there, too! I was thoroughly disgusted and I wasn't even there. YUCK!

This is our festive week out of the year......Granny's birthday was yesterday, so we did a big breakfast for her. Aunt Jana's birthday is tomorrow, so more partying! WOOO HOOO! I'll post pictures after tomorrow.










1 comment:

dorway said...

Ribitt, they R good.
we had them as I grew up!!

See ya love ya Great Grands