OK....a trying week does not even quite cut it. So, even though we now have a huge orange juice stain on the living room carpet we were kicking along.
UNTIL...............
Ayden has now decided that when he goes pee pee he really should be able to go like Daddy. You know the little hole that is located on most undies....well Ayden has taken to pulling his down just enough that he thinks he is accomplishing the task as Daddy would do. Hmmmm...can we say geyser. That is the only way I can describe the emotion and vision of what happened (not once, but twice) this week. Helloooooo walls! At least I can now say the walls behind both toilets in the house should be thoroughly clean.
Next came Thursday night when I proceeded in leaving Ayden alone long enough to walk to the opposite end of the house and back. Envision bright pink and yellow marker all over the cushion of the couch. "I was just trying to clean it, Mommy", was the response I got.
Needless to say towels, paper towels, water, soap, cleaner, and many more items have been very well put to use around here over the course of the past few weeks. Ayden has had a very long and insanity producing day today. He loved his time with Makayla...teaching her to sword fight, blow whistles, and how to pretend like she and he are asleep! Sorry, Julia...but I guess you need some of the fun too. Makayla is at that "copycat" age where everything she hears she says, so I really hope she didn't bring too much home with her. Until we meet again.....

2 comments:
Just trying to help..or...just trying??!! ha..There is more to come MOM!!!
Love ya all....Great Grands
All I can say is YES, I do have that same kind of little boy! Moments where the sugar drips off of him and the next minute I'm wondering what in the world has hit here :) It drives me nuts at the time, but the memories created are PRICELESS! We love yall and have seriously got to get the boys (yes all 4 of them) together to go fishing.
Post a Comment