Saturday, June 7, 2008

I am Spiderman.....I climb walls


Do you ever think our lives will be rid of Spiderman? Not for awhile....I am assuming! So, if you can't beat them...join them...............thus the Spiderman background. So, our days have been numbered with "skittle bites". Ayden, has been notably covered in little bites all week until the point daycare thought he had chickenpox. Nope, but for whatever reason we now have unwanted guests (fleas) in the house that warranted a trip from the exterminator. Aaaakkkk...no more fleas!

Ayden has a new favorite way to wear his shirt.....as pictured.

We also had a little company, a trip to Chuck E. Cheese, ice cream, and a boating trip. What a busy weekend?!

1 comment:

dorway said...

I thought that it was MOMMA that climbed walls!!! Whats with the bath tub scene!!??? Shocking!!!
It looks as though all is well!!!

Take care love ya,see ya next weekend!!