Sunday, May 18, 2008

OH, YEAAAAA!



Ayden's new favorite phrase is "OH, YEAAAA"! Heather has deemed him as a man already...with his consistent phrasing. I know he says it at least 15 times each day. Ayden had fun out in his pool for awhile yesterday and Heather even taught him how to get the bugs out. He was sooo proud! After spending much of the weekend laying on the couch with a cold....I am just hoping noone else around here gets it. I know it is bad when Mommy is sick, but it is much worse when Chris or Ayden ends up with it! I am trying to stay as far away as possible! Ewww, germs!


You will never guess what was sitting on top of the swing in the backyard last night! As we were eating dinner....Ayden proclaimed that there was a pterodactyl sitting out there. Turns out it was only a Martin, but he made it much more exciting!

1 comment:

dorway said...

A new friend to teach how to debug!! What is Heather up to?
A pool, swinging rings, prehistoric birds and even a chaufer!!! What a life!!

Love ya,, ah choo!!!
Great Grands