You know Ayden is already enjoying being three. He hasn't quite figured out how to keep that third finger standing up though!
He and Chris were playing with his animal figurines the other day --- Ayden was the gorilla and Chris had the leopard. Chris says loud and clear, "Rooooaaarrrr". Ayden looks at him sorta like he is crazy and says, "Daddy, the leopard doesn't say Rooaarrr......he says Hey, my a leopard". Now what in the world do you think Chris was thinking?
It has been a little bit of a war getting Ayden to stay at school this week. His schedule has been upset ever so slightly, and let's put it this way he is pretty set in his ways. Every night when we come home he wants to know if his Grandma is coming? You would think that she has been gone a year, but he is used to seeing her at least every other day! I know he will be so excited to see her tomorrow when she gets home.....we may even have to make her a special dinner.
I love to watch a good movie. There are not many that I absolutely have to recommend to anyone, BUT each and every person should watch Martian Child. I watched it this morning and really loved it! There are laugh and cry moments....it is just a great feel good movie! I think there are even many lessons to be learned in it. Anyways, try it if you dare but please have a box of tissues! I think I am already ready to watch it again!
1 comment:
I think that,"My is too CUTE"!!
Growing up can be so much fun!!!
A talking leopard..oh to be three again...never mind there are even
more fun years ahead...look out Mom & Dad.....!!!!!
We love you each one..great Grands
Post a Comment