Sunday, March 16, 2008

Easter Egg Party











All the kids had a great time at the "mini" Easter egg hunt. Ayden loved finding the eggs and even made a few new friends.


You know how each child goes through the "terrible twos". I would really like to know what the threes are called? Ayden is going through a stage right now where listening to anything anyone says is impossible. He thinks he and he alone knows what is best for him. Even though we all know that is not the case. I mean why shouldn't he hide in the clothes hamper or plug things in the receptacles. Does he really need to eat "real" food, surely fruit snacks are enough to sustain him? Why can't he bang on the keyboard as I am trying to type at this exact moment? Oh well, the baby years are looking easier and easier! But, at least now we do get to sleep at night. Who am I kidding, sleep is overrated. All and all he is a good boy, but we have a lot to work on! Hey, but that is all part of growing up........

2 comments:

dorway said...

Is that the Bunny Hop we see??!!
They are all cute, for their own good.
Batten down the hatches,there are rough seas ahead!!

Love Y'all...Great Grands

Dena said...

They are all so cute and excited. What fun they must of had together. The terrible twos never stop. They just get harder. Sorry!

Love and miss you, Dena