OK, so I have to remind you that in our last blog I mentioned that when our family does things we definitely do them right. Aunt Lin is in the hospital, so we continue to ask prayers for her. I personally was in a not so nice accident yesterday. Luckily, I am pretty sore and colored like an Easter egg, but OK other that (well, physically anyway). Emotionally, not so much, but I am trying. It happens, right? Well maybe, but for some reason I didn't and still don't think it should have happened to me. Ayden was not with me at the time; which is very good. I was alone as was the other driver. Both of us got out and walked away....very lucky we were. The other driver had a laceration on his eyelid, but other than that he seemed OK. However, neither car appeared to be in great shape.
I have decided that in emergency states you are definitely asked to answer/do some weird things. Once the policeman approached the scene, he calmly asked me to get in my vehicle and move it to the side of the road. OK --- just for kicks I decided I would do as told....although I already knew that it wasn't going to work. I hop in the car....I could still hop then.......and turned the key. What came next was one of the worst sounds I had ever heard, but it definitely was not a started engine. I take my keys and gradually climb out of the car.....the young policeman asks(and I quote), "You couldn't get it to crank?". Hmmm....let me think a minute, "NO". To all the fans I know at this point we could definitely say.....Here's your sign! Oh, and let me tell you so that you can pass out one more sign for the day. When the insurance company "interviewed" me last night I was asked another funny question. Is your car driveable?.....NO! Did you have to get it towed?.....No, my husband picked it up and toted it off the road. Hmmm....sometimes people don't really think, do they?
Anyways, I guess all is as well as to be expected. Please say a prayer for the young gentleman in the accident, so that he may have a speedy recovery!
I have decided that in emergency states you are definitely asked to answer/do some weird things. Once the policeman approached the scene, he calmly asked me to get in my vehicle and move it to the side of the road. OK --- just for kicks I decided I would do as told....although I already knew that it wasn't going to work. I hop in the car....I could still hop then.......and turned the key. What came next was one of the worst sounds I had ever heard, but it definitely was not a started engine. I take my keys and gradually climb out of the car.....the young policeman asks(and I quote), "You couldn't get it to crank?". Hmmm....let me think a minute, "NO". To all the fans I know at this point we could definitely say.....Here's your sign! Oh, and let me tell you so that you can pass out one more sign for the day. When the insurance company "interviewed" me last night I was asked another funny question. Is your car driveable?.....NO! Did you have to get it towed?.....No, my husband picked it up and toted it off the road. Hmmm....sometimes people don't really think, do they?
Anyways, I guess all is as well as to be expected. Please say a prayer for the young gentleman in the accident, so that he may have a speedy recovery!
2 comments:
Thank you Lord...for several BLESSED reasons. Blessings come ALL of the time, usually right on time!! Maybe not to save a vehicle, but US !!! Thank you Lord!! Yes, what happens to others CAN and WILL happen to us. The "be carefull" advise that we hear when leave the house, is REALLY sound advise. It is amazing how many family members have been in a vehicle accident..and survived..Thank You LORD!!!
We are ever so thankful that you weren't injured Leah. You will be sore for two or three days and then poof!!!
Love GrandMommie & Pop Pa Wayne
Thank you Lord...for several BLESSED reasons. Blessings come ALL of the time, usually right on time!! Maybe not to save a vehicle, but US !!! Thank you Lord!! Yes, what happens to others CAN and WILL happen to us. The "be carefull" advise that we hear when leave the house, is REALLY sound advise. It is amazing how many family members have been in a vehicle accident..and survived..Thank You LORD!!!
We are ever so thankful that you weren't injured Leah. You will be sore for two or three days and then poof!!!
Love GrandMommie & Pop Pa Wayne
Post a Comment