Saturday, December 15, 2007

Christmas Fun and Games



Ayden and Jarrett had a "ball" playing together this morning. We baked cookies, made ornaments, and just played. I know Ayden will sleep well tonight. Ayden had his first hand at cookie making earlier in the week. He rather enjoyed eating the chocolate chip pieces straight out of the bag. He was a mess by the end, but nothing that wouldn't wash off.












The word "Duh" (is that a word?), well let's just say the word definitely caused a laugh in the house today. Ayden has decided he likes this word rather well. Along with all his grandparents now being referred to as grandma and grandpa. I don't know why all of a sudden everyone's name has changed, but he likes his new words.
We have definitely had a busy and interesting week. I think I am worn out, along with everyone else. But, we'll keep on going and going and going......................................

1 comment:

dorway said...

The boy has leporasy...
The chocolate version...
lots of energy too...
Family fun is great and builds excellant memories also..Keep up the good work, love and character building...

You are doing well...Love from the Great Grands