

OK....so today has started off with Ayden in my office with me, because of pinkeye! Way to start a work week, I know. The weekend went OK without "Daddy" (he is gone on a hunting trip), although I was quizzically asked at least twice a day where he is?.



We did decide to decorate the tree on Friday prior to Chris leaving...and how fun was that!? Our tree is filled with lights and ornaments (non-breakables on the bottom) and jingle bells. Jingle bells are a trick I learned from our tree growing up.....if you hear the jingling then someone is playing with the tree. It is a small trick to know when tiny hands are around. We have more than one branch towards the bottom of the tree that have, ummmm, let's say five or more ornaments on them. I just didn't have the heart to change it!

1 comment:
Alls well at the Quinns, I see.
From the outside looking in, the scene is very heart warming and
delightfull..esp the bottom row
Ingle Bells to each of you...
Love Great Grands
Post a Comment