Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Family Fun





















Our long weekend was filled with family and fun.....plus, early birthday surprises. Jana and I spent the day Saturday trying (and I repeat trying) to make the perfect cupcake train cake for a birthday surprise for PaPa! For a first try....it wasn't too awful!














Ayden spent the majority of yesterday running around with his little puppy Santa (thanks to Larry)! His other big fascination for the weekend was the Spiderman coat we found him at Sears. It has not really left his side since he got it. Oh yeah, and that means the hood too! (Thus the fingerpainting picture with him in the Spiderman jacket)
Yesterday....I would tell Ayden to clean up toys and after a few minutes of not starting to clean, I would ask him why? Here is the ever abundant male phrase......"I forgot". See he is already learning habits that are irreversible. HELP?!

1 comment:

dorway said...

It WAS a very nice weekend...FAMILY !!

Thank you for our
surprise dinner, present,
and the TRAIN CAKE...AWESOME!!!
It taste good too!!!

thanx for sharing your love, and
teaching the little oune so well.

Love to you...Great Grands