Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Should 2 year olds really dress themselves?

My guess would be no.....we were really cute going into the Food Lion with his clothes this way. Really it was kind of funny --- but, yet I should send an apology out to all the moms I wondered about because how could anyone possibly take their child anywhere looking like this. Ha Ha .... too funny; yet another motherly lesson learned.
Here is another funny story....when Ayden went off with Granddaddy Rod on Sunday some of the story was left out by Rodney. I spoke to Granny and the whole truth surfaced. Ayden told Rodney he had to go pee pee....so, just like any other country man would do he proceeded to walk him behind the building and pulled his pants down. Ayden looked up and said, "Granddaddy Rod..my don't pee pee out here, only dogs go out here". Anyways, I think Granddaddy Rod learned a lesson, but let's just wait and see how long it takes his other Granddaddy to do the same exact thing, or worse I'm positively sure Daddy will try it.
Anyways, potty training is kicking along. In the past three and a half days he has only had one accident. It is amazing what Shrek, Spiderman, and Thomas the Train undies will do for you!

No comments: