

Oh, what an adventure it was! I always thought it was hard to do when Ayden was a baby....but, now I know that pictures at two (almost two and a half) are way more work. Ayden was into everything --- the photographer was calling him a "wild man". As you tell in the pictures Ayden is on the go every moment he is awake. I think the family picture shows the true colors of our family. Who wants boring posed pictures anyway? It was way too warm in the photo studio (or was it only because we were running around). Hmmm...interesting, I actually think it was a combination. But, regardless we were all sweaty by the time it was over. I hope you all enjoy the pictures!

Please keep Chris' family in your prayers this week (especially Granny). We had a death in the family over the weekend.
2 comments:
Those are good pictures. Enjoy your memories together. He will grow up fast. Love and miss you---Dena
The ones of all three of you together are the best. As little as he is, the wagon is too small. His expressions are precious though. The one with the animals is good.
As usuall you've done a good job....Thanx for sharing
Love to each of you....
Great Grands
Post a Comment