
So, Ayden now has three of the four pesky two-year old molars. Yipeeeee, only one to go! (Well, that is unless the ones he has gotten disappear again. His like to do that!) I have to say the last month has been a very rocky road for us....but, we will just have to use a very important lesson I learned back in high school --- take it one day at a time. My new philosophy is to take it one minute at a time .....as you never know when you will get hit with another curve ball (like I got Saturday). Anyways, onto brighter avenues!

Ayden had fun telling fish tales with Grandaddy Rod on Saturday! My fish was this big!!!! It was cute -- but, I think Ayden caught all the fish anyways because he likes to reel them in.

By the way, never ask a two-year old what they want for dinner. Ayden's fast reply to that question on Tuesday night was "popcorn and green beans". What a combination? Needless to say, we didn't really have that for dinner. His other famous reply, as is many children's, McDonalds! I don't know what it is that is so appealing to a child about McDonalds, but we all went through that phase when we were kids. Timeless.....I guess! On the subject of food, we topped our weekend off with a trip to the ice cream parlor! As you can see Ayden really enjoyed that.....


1 comment:
Something fishy about this ice cream!!! We had pop corn ONLY for dinner Sat. It was at the movies, SURFS UP !!! Anyway Ayden is training us well.
Post a Comment