Ayden's favorite pastime is going outside and playing ball, blowing bubbles, sliding, playing in the sand, or just anything as long as he is outside. He loves it! He hasn't quite mastered the idea of getting dirty. He probably gets that from me, because I just don't like it! Chris on the other hand is like PigPen and attracts any dirt around him, so it is a little surprising that Ayden doesn't like it. However, I fear he will grow to love it soon enough. 
Somewhere along the way he has decided he is a little boy now, no more baby! Independent and strong-willed are the words for him. However, he will give in occasionally -- "I need help, cain't do it." (That is not a spelling error, it is his words) He has even picked up the little boy tendencies -- car sounds, a hand that is an airplane flying in the air, and the mischievousness.
Look out when he decides that it is time to start jumping. He will climb on top of anything and try to jump off. He is smart enough to throw pillows in the floor before deciding to jump off the couch. One day, I imagine I will find him atop of his shelf in his room trying to jump off. Hmmm...isn't there a movie that this reminds you of!

Somewhere along the way he has decided he is a little boy now, no more baby! Independent and strong-willed are the words for him. However, he will give in occasionally -- "I need help, cain't do it." (That is not a spelling error, it is his words) He has even picked up the little boy tendencies -- car sounds, a hand that is an airplane flying in the air, and the mischievousness.
Look out when he decides that it is time to start jumping. He will climb on top of anything and try to jump off. He is smart enough to throw pillows in the floor before deciding to jump off the couch. One day, I imagine I will find him atop of his shelf in his room trying to jump off. Hmmm...isn't there a movie that this reminds you of!
1 comment:
Basketball, baseball, and where is the soccor ball???
Daddy through the ball again, and again, and etc...etc
Love Great Grands
Post a Comment