Thursday, March 29, 2007

Fishing Boy!




So, have you ever known a two year old to absolutely love fishing. Well, I haven't but I do now! Ayden absolutely LOVES it! He could and would fish all day if we let him. Somehow, it must be in his blood....Daddy loves it, Granddaddy loves it, Granddaddy Rod loves it, etc. How funny is that! Yesterday afternoon Ayden and I took a trip out to the pond at the house to feed the fish. He always takes small handfuls of food and tosses them in the pond. The catfish will swim along the surface and eat the pellets. Yesterday as the catfish were up eating, Ayden looks up and says, "Mommy those are big sharks!" He has quite an imagination! There are always dragons running around, causing us to race fast across the yard. That is one of his most favorite pastimes....c'mon let's run/race. He really can wear you out.....because, he never ever stops for long. What fun to be two!!!!!

No comments: