
Ok...what a jaw dropping experience for Ayden. I literally walk in the door and his jaw falls to his chest and he starts pointing. Locks
for love is the cause, but of course Ayden don't understand all of that. Where is Mommy's hair? After seeing it --detached ponytail-- of course he was up and ready....I wanna hold it! Mommy...wear it! He is adjusting already and it has only been one night. How funny that something so little as Mommy's hair can be so dramatic in their little lives.
for love is the cause, but of course Ayden don't understand all of that. Where is Mommy's hair? After seeing it --detached ponytail-- of course he was up and ready....I wanna hold it! Mommy...wear it! He is adjusting already and it has only been one night. How funny that something so little as Mommy's hair can be so dramatic in their little lives.
No comments:
Post a Comment